From our friends at the ABA:
Registration is now open for the 7th Annual Homeland Security Law Institute! REGISTER FOR THIS MEETING USING THE LINKS BELOW BY FEBRUARY 25, 2012 TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL GOVERNMENT ATTORNEY AND SECTION MEMBER LOW RATE.
2 Days – 90 of the foremost experts in Homeland Security – 12+ Hours of CLE Credit! This cutting edge program is designed for attorneys in government, private practice and academia, as well as non-attorney agency personnel.
Program topics include:
- Executive Agency General Counsel’s Panel featuring the National IntelligenceAgency Central Intelligence Agency, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Regulatory and Legislative Developments 2012 from the Department of Homeland Security
- Homegrown Threats and Radicalization
- Homeland Defense and Civil Support: The Role of the Military Within Our Own Borders
- Cargo and Supply Chain Security; Emerging Compliance Issues for Government Contractors
- The Law Enforcement Agenda for 2012
- Homeland Security & Information Sharing: Perspectives from Federal, State & Local Governments and the Private Sector
- PrivateCivil Litigation Against Alleged Terrorist Sponsors
- Volatility Overseas and its Affect on America’s Homeland Security
- Pressing Challenges in Immigration Law & Policy
- National Preparedness: Have 10 Years and Billions of Dollars Made our Communities Better Prepared
- CyberSecurity Developments in the Federal Government and Private Sector
- Careers in Homeland Security and National Security
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards
- Dealing with Disaster
- International Issues: FCPA and OFAC
- CFIUS and Foreign Investments
If your professional life includes responsibility for safety, security or emergency response, you should participate in this program. We hope to see you in Washington in March!